- Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis>
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis
- You Are Not Alone>
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- The Real Problem>
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis>
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments
- Excessive Sweating - Problem Areas>
- How Severe is Your Condition
- Hyperhidrosis and Children>
- Gustatory Sweating and Craniofacial Hyperhidrosis>
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis>
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy>
- Did You Know>
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
- DryDerm Products
- Who Should Use DryDerm Gel
- Different Strengths for Different Severities
- How to Use - Which Gel is Right for You>
- How Effective is DryDerm Gel
- How Does DryDerm Gel Work>
- How Safe is DryDerm Gel>
- Treating Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP
- Treating Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm Solution>
- DryDerm Powders>
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment Progress Toolbox
- Purchasing / Blog & More
- Normal and Brittle Nails
- Treating Brittle or Damaged Nails>
- SoftCoat - Brittle Nail Therapy>
- Nail Care - Do's and Don'ts >
- Brittle Nails? Another Condition?>
- Brittle Nails and the Elderly>
- Earwax or Cerumen>
- Understanding Earwax
- Earwax Impaction >
- Preventing Earwax Build-up & Impaction
- LiquiCera & How it Works
- How to Use LiquiCera
- Docusate - an effective earwax remover
- Self-Treating Earwax Impactions>
- LiquiCera Product Information
Helping You Control and Treat Excessive Sweating or Hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis and DryDerm* Gel
As a pharmacist I have come across many patients who suffer from an excessive sweating condition or hyperhidrosis. I understand the extent to which this problem can interfere with activities that most people take for granted. I recently came across the notion of "The Silent Handicap" which I think says a lot about the condition. Although there are several treatment options, the Dry Pharmacist offers a product that is highly effective, relatively inexpensive and easy to administer.
We call this product DryDerm. Best of all, Dryderm* is formulated as a gel (as opposed to an alcohol solution) to minimize the likelihood of skin irritation. We offer a unique multi-strength formulation (six different strengths / 10 to 35%) that allows you to treat according to the severity and region (e.g. underarms, soles, palms, and / or face) of your condition. Most other so-called 'clinical strength' products on the market come in single strength formulations and typically do not exceed 15%.
Many individuals have tried our gel formulation and have experienced great results, that is, dry relief and dry comfort. In some cases, DryDerm has had life changing results (see testimonials). As you browse the Dry Pharmacist website, make sure you visit the DryDerm gel tab for more specific information on DryDerm.
So go ahead. Start feeling the dry relief and dry comfort that a pharmacist-formulated product can provide. Try DryDerm and give yourself the opportunity to do the many things you have been avoiding.
Our commitment - helping you control and treat excessive sweating so it doesn't control you. And giving you peace of mind, putting hyperhidrosis behind!
Brittle Nails and SoftCoat* Moisturizing Lacquer
The Dry Pharmacist introduces a new product for dry brittle nails. Similarly to hyperhidrosis, brittle nails gets very little medical attention and individuals typically feel self-conscious. SoftCoat* Brittle Nail Moisturizing Lacquer traps water and helps to increase moisture within nails. The result is strong, smooth and healthier nails. Click the icon below to consult our brittle nails and SoftCoat pages.
Earwax Softening and Removal
Our newest product, LiquiCera, helps prevent earwax build-up and ear canal impaction recurrences. While earwax removal products are available in most pharmacies, we are not aware of any products that help keep earwax from building up. Based on a recent clinical study analysis, docusate, the active ingredient in LiquiCera appears to be the most effective earwax dissolving agent. Earwax can be nuisance and in some case, it affects quality of life by impairing the ability to hear properly. That's the reason we decided to formulate an ear health lotion. Whether you are looking for something to help prevent earwax impaction recurrences or simply to help maintain cleaner ear canals, click on the LiquiCera icon below to navigate to our earwax removal/prevention pages.
Finally, as you visit our site, please bookmark any of our pages with social media, your votes are noticed and appreciated.
Access to Summary Pages
Other DryDerm Products
For excessive sweating
of the scalp or
DryDerm PP gel.
palms and soles
Great for any
or to neutralize malodour.
Helpful Tools for Your Condition
Puzzled or need help? Click on our Sweat Help button at any point during your visit and consult with the Dry Pharmacist.
Track your treatment progress with the Hyperhidrosis Treatment Progress Toolbox
Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center
Make sure you visit our Hyperhidrosis and Children and Back to School pages for useful tips and tools.
Stay in touch about all matters related to sweating. Sign up for updates to our blog emailed monthly.
Because Sweating Matters
Please bookmark with social media, your votes are noticed and appreciated
Home | Why We Perspire | Excessive Sweating - Hyperhidrosis | Success Stories | DryDerm Product Line | Purchasing Etc. | Brittle Nails | Earwax
* TM DryDerm, SoftCoat, LiquiCera and Sweating Matters are trademarks of The Dry Pharmacist. Copyright © 2012 The Dry Pharmacist