In September we will present some of the results from our on-going surveys. These results will provide a 'window' on the lives of individuals with focal hyperhidrosis. Topics include quality of life, heredity, surgery and gustatory sweating.
These surveys are anonymous and remain open. The more people participate, the more reliable are the results. If you have focal hyperhidrosis, feel free to participate. Click on the surveys link to access all our questionnaires.
- Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center - Our Surveys
- Hyperhidrosis Surveys - Results >
- Hyperhidrosis & Dry Pharmacist Learning Tools
- Hyperhidrosis Living Life Questionnaire
- Sweat Help Button - Ask the Dry Pharmacist
- DryDerm Stories
- Refer a Friend
- Sweat Too Much?
- Hyperhidrosis IQ
- The Dry Pharmacy
- About Us
Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis >
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis >
- You Are Not Alone >
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- Hyperhidrosis and Quality of Life >
- Gustatory Hyperhidrosis and Facial/Scalp Sweating >
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis >
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments >
- How Severe is Your Sweating Condition
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Children >
- Kids' Corner - Why do I Sweat so Much >
- Excessive Sweating - Affected Regions >
- Bromhidrosis >
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy >
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
Introducing DryDerm Gel
- Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP >
- DryDerm Iontophoresis solutions >
- Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm solution >
- DryDerm HC >
- Gustatory Sweating - DryDerm G >
- Treating Compensatory Sweating
- Inguinal or Groin Sweating
- DryDerm ped
- DryDerm Powders >
- Combination Therapy
- Special Orders
- Introducing DryDerm Gel >
A focal hyperhidrosis blog dedicated to all matters related to excessive sweating.
Because Sweating Matters!
Subscribe to our
Add your email address below and click on the 'Subscribe' button.
We will email you blog updates once a month.
Rate our Sweating Matters Blog
The Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center
What Are Your
Wonder how much Your Condition is Interfering with Your Life?
Does Eating make You sweat?
We're all ears!
Make a suggestion.
We read each and everyone of them.
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
* Sweating Matters is a trademark of The Dry Pharmacist.
Copyright © 2012 The Dry Pharmacist