- Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center - Our Surveys
- Hyperhidrosis Surveys - Results >
- Hyperhidrosis & Dry Pharmacist Learning Tools
- Hyperhidrosis Living Life Questionnaire
- Sweat Help Button - Ask the Dry Pharmacist
- DryDerm Stories
- Refer a Friend
- Sweat Too Much?
- Hyperhidrosis IQ
- The Dry Pharmacy
- About Us
Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis >
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis >
- You Are Not Alone >
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- Hyperhidrosis and Quality of Life >
- Gustatory Hyperhidrosis and Facial/Scalp Sweating >
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis >
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments >
- How Severe is Your Sweating Condition
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Children >
- Kids' Corner - Why do I Sweat so Much >
- Excessive Sweating - Affected Regions >
- Bromhidrosis >
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy >
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
Introducing DryDerm Gel
- Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP >
- DryDerm Iontophoresis solutions >
- Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm solution >
- DryDerm HC >
- Gustatory Sweating - DryDerm G >
- Treating Compensatory Sweating
- Inguinal or Groin Sweating
- DryDerm ped
- DryDerm Powders >
- Combination Therapy
- Special Orders
- Introducing DryDerm Gel >
Choose from a variety of gel strengths that best suits your needs. We recommend starting with DryDerm 10 or 15 for facial or underarm regions. Increase to higher strengths as needed.
Palms and soles tend to be more difficult to treat. As such, DryDerm 20 is a good option to start with for these regions.
Consult our summary chart or our How to Use page for further details.
10, 15, 20, 25, 30,35%
DryDerm PP for difficult-to-treat palms and soles
High-strength formulation (45%)
DryDerm Scalp Solution
DryDerm Solution for excessive sweating of the scalp region. Unlike the gel formulation, our DryDerm is able to penetrate hairy areas such as the scalp. Available in three strengths: 10, 15 and 20%
DryDerm G Facial Wipes
For gustatory hyperhidrosis or excessive facial sweating,
DryDerm G facial wipes comes in two strengths. We recommend trying the 1% strength formulation initially and upgrading to the 2% wipes if the initial response is not adequate.
DryDerm G facial wipes
Available in 1% and 2% strengths
Stay dry longer and reduce your frequency of treatments. If you are not getting the results you expect from tap water iontophoresis, treating your palms and/or soles with Dryderm Iontophoresis Solution has been shown to increase the efficacy of tap water iontophoresis. Each bottle provides ten treatments and DryDerm is ready-to-use. Just add 2 1/2 tsp (12.5 mL) of solution to 2 cups ( 500 mL) of water to create a 1% solution.
DryDerm HC Skin Irritation Therapy
Should you develop skin irritation during your hyperhidrosis treatment (topical or iontophoresis treatments), DryDerm HC is formulated with two proven agents that counter the symptoms of irritation (e.g. itchiness, redness, dryness, burning sensation etc). DryDerm HC can also be used to prevent irritation which helps you stay the course with your hyperhidrosis treatment.
New DryDerm Combo Packs
Stay the course with your hyperhidrosis treatment and save money too! Purchase any DryDerm gel and DryDerm HC cream or any DryDerm solution and DryDerm HC solution together and save. For example, buying DryDerm 10 gel and DryDerm HC cream together saves you over 22% versus buying them separately.
Two powders are available to help better manage your sweating condition. Both have been formulated to help reduce residual moisture in problematic body regions. The Odour-eating powder contains tea tree oil to neutralize odour-causing microorganisms. The powders are available in two formats - the larger 120g / 4 oz size and a convenient travel / purse size (30g / 1 oz). The small format is great for discreet use away from home.
A narrower range of concentrations (5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15%) and smaller increments between different strengths means that a parent can better gauge which concentration best suites their child's excessive sweating needs. If a specific strength is not well tolerated, the next lower but comparable concentration can be tried without compromising too much on efficacy. Added dexpanthenol protects from possible skin irritation.
To purchase or to access our store
We ship worldwide using Canada Post
Click on the Canada Post icon for options and shipping schedules
Deliveries expressed in business days
Home | Why We Perspire | Excessive Sweating - Hyperhidrosis | Success Stories | DryDerm Gel / Solution / Powder | Purchasing & More
* TM DryDerm and SoftCoat are trademarks of The Dry Pharmacist.