- Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center - Our Surveys
- Hyperhidrosis Surveys - Results >
- Hyperhidrosis & Dry Pharmacist Learning Tools
- Hyperhidrosis Living Life Questionnaire
- Sweat Help Button - Ask the Dry Pharmacist
- DryDerm Stories
- Refer a Friend
- Sweat Too Much?
- Hyperhidrosis IQ
- The Dry Pharmacy
- About Us
Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis >
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis >
- You Are Not Alone >
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- Hyperhidrosis and Quality of Life >
- Gustatory Hyperhidrosis and Facial/Scalp Sweating >
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis >
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments >
- How Severe is Your Sweating Condition
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Children >
- Kids' Corner - Why do I Sweat so Much >
- Excessive Sweating - Affected Regions >
- Bromhidrosis >
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy >
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
Introducing DryDerm Gel
- Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP >
- DryDerm Iontophoresis solutions >
- Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm solution >
- DryDerm HC >
- Gustatory Sweating - DryDerm G >
- Treating Compensatory Sweating
- Inguinal or Groin Sweating
- DryDerm ped
- DryDerm Powders >
- Combination Therapy
- Special Orders
- Introducing DryDerm Gel >
SoftCoat Brittle Nail Moisturizing Lotion
SoftCoat* is a nail lotion that contains urea (15%) and lactate (10%). Both of these are humectants that carry and trap water within the nail plate of brittle or damaged nails. Upon application, the lacquer will evaporate and leave behind the a thin coating containning humectants (i.e. urea and lactate). This coating hydrates and restores normal water content to the nails. This in turn provides nails with a stronger, smoother and healthier composition.
SoftCoat is used to treat and prevent brittle nails. It can also be used to improve the look and consistency of damaged nails. Allow at least 4 weeks of daily treatment before seeing results or improvement in the condition of your nails.
SoftCoat is for external use only and is intended for topical use on fingernails and toenails. Discontinue use if you experience an adverse reaction due to sensitivity or irritation. Avoid applying the lacquer to the skin surrounding the nails.
SoftCoat is for cosmetic use only and should not be used to treat a medical nail abnormality (or a nail abnormality caused by an underlying condition)
Application - How to Use
Apply the loyion evenly and thinly over the entire nail once or twice a day. Allow lotion to dry, about 5 to 10 minutes before putting on gloves, socks or stockings.
Avoid applying SoftCoat before bathing, showering or washing hands as this will wear away the applied coating. Applying SoftCoat immediately after bathing or showering is recommended as this will help trap water that nails may have absorbed during their exposure to water. Bedtime application is also recommended allowing the coating to remain on the nails for an extended period of time.
SoftCoat Brittle Nail Moisturizing Lotion can be applied daily over the previous coats. Unlike more permanent nail coatings (e.g. nail polish) SoftCoat does not require periodic removal.
Store at ambient room temperature.
To prevent screw cap from sticking to the bottle, do not allow solution to get into the bottle threads. To prevent the solution from drying out, the bottle should be closed tightly after every use.
Active: urea (15% w/v), lactate (10%)
Inactive: propylene glycol and isopropyl alcohol
Click to set custom HTML