- Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center - Our Surveys
- Hyperhidrosis Surveys - Results >
- Hyperhidrosis & Dry Pharmacist Learning Tools
- Hyperhidrosis Living Life Questionnaire
- Sweat Help Button - Ask the Dry Pharmacist
- DryDerm Stories
- Refer a Friend
- Sweat Too Much?
- Hyperhidrosis IQ
- The Dry Pharmacy
- About Us
Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis >
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis >
- You Are Not Alone >
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- Hyperhidrosis and Quality of Life >
- Gustatory Hyperhidrosis and Facial/Scalp Sweating >
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis >
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments >
- How Severe is Your Sweating Condition
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Children >
- Kids' Corner - Why do I Sweat so Much >
- Excessive Sweating - Affected Regions >
- Bromhidrosis >
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy >
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
Introducing DryDerm Gel
- Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP >
- DryDerm Iontophoresis solutions >
- Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm solution >
- DryDerm HC >
- Gustatory Sweating - DryDerm G >
- Treating Compensatory Sweating
- Inguinal or Groin Sweating
- DryDerm ped
- DryDerm Powders >
- Combination Therapy
- Special Orders
- Introducing DryDerm Gel >
Sweat too Much!
The best way to learn is through your peers. Take on a few of our questionnaires. Once we collect enough responses, we will analyze the data and share it with you on our Sweating Matters blog. All responses are 100% anonymous - we have no clue who you are or where you are from.
There are many tips you should be aware of to help you better control your sweating condition. Therapies are great but make sure you consult our Stay Dry Tips to keep excess sweating to a minimum.
Questions about excessive sweating, its treatment, or DryDerm. Ask the Dry Pharmacist by clicking our Sweat Help button.
Want to know what others current DryDerm users have to say about DryDerm? Visit our Testimonials page and see for yourself.
For those with excessive sweating of the palms and/or soles make sure to visit our Treating Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis page. Sweating of the palms and/or soles can be especially difficult to treat. That's why we have just introduced DryDerm PP, a super potent maximum strength formulation.
We assume you came to the site looking for a solution to your problem. Make sure you visit our DryDerm Gel introduction page and the other product related tabs that follow. This includes our important How to Use page - if DryDerm is not used correctly it could easily result in treatment failure.