- Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center - Our Surveys
- Hyperhidrosis Surveys - Results >
- Hyperhidrosis & Dry Pharmacist Learning Tools
- Hyperhidrosis Living Life Questionnaire
- Sweat Help Button - Ask the Dry Pharmacist
- DryDerm Stories
- Refer a Friend
- Sweat Too Much?
- Hyperhidrosis IQ
- The Dry Pharmacy
- About Us
Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis >
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis >
- You Are Not Alone >
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- Hyperhidrosis and Quality of Life >
- Gustatory Hyperhidrosis and Facial/Scalp Sweating >
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis >
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments >
- How Severe is Your Sweating Condition
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Children >
- Kids' Corner - Why do I Sweat so Much >
- Excessive Sweating - Affected Regions >
- Bromhidrosis >
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy >
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
Introducing DryDerm Gel
- Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP >
- DryDerm Iontophoresis solutions >
- Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm solution >
- DryDerm HC >
- Gustatory Sweating - DryDerm G >
- Treating Compensatory Sweating
- Inguinal or Groin Sweating
- DryDerm ped
- DryDerm Powders >
- Combination Therapy
- Special Orders
- Introducing DryDerm Gel >
Sweating Matters Forum
One of the best ways of learning is based on the exchange of ideas and experiences. This is particularly true when the process involves individuals that have common objectives. In this case, learning about focal hyperhidrosis and how best to treat it. That's the reason we decided to introduce the Sweating Matters Forum. For those less familiar with a forum, think of it as a hyperhidrosis discussion room or message board where you can express and post questions, ideas and experiences. Participants are free to come and go, and are welcome to respond to discussion points that are posted in the room.
As the frequency of visits increases, the forum perpetuates exchanges including invaluable observations, comments or answers to your posted discussion points. One of the more rewarding aspects of such a forum is the opportunity to talk to other individuals that live with an excessive sweating condition. Ultimately, a hyperhidrosis support group is created.
We hope many of our website visitors will include stopovers to the Sweating Matters Forum. Look for our Sweating Matters Forum icon below for access to the forum. We will keep the icon on our Home page for easy access to the forum.
Welcome to our the Sweating Matters Forum, a focal hyperhidrosis forum. Happy discussions!
Welcome to the Sweating Matters Forum
Because Sweating Matters!
Because Sweating Matters!