As such, these treatments remain unproven and their claims are based on anecdotal evidence. Might some of these be 'snake oil' treatments? Could some be relying on a placebo effect? An unlikely phenomenon when it comes to excessive sweating given the placebo effect is based on perception.
Feel free to peruse our Snake Oils and Placebos page for more details. Maybe some of these treatments have worked for you, maybe not. Are you aware of some dubious hyperhidrosis treatments that we are not aware of? Let us know - we included a comment box at the bottom of the page.
- Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center - Our Surveys
- Hyperhidrosis Surveys - Results >
- Hyperhidrosis & Dry Pharmacist Learning Tools
- Hyperhidrosis Living Life Questionnaire
- Sweat Help Button - Ask the Dry Pharmacist
- DryDerm Stories
- Refer a Friend
- Sweat Too Much?
- Hyperhidrosis IQ
- The Dry Pharmacy
- About Us
Why We Sweat
- Focal vs Generalized Hyperhidrosis >
- Cause of Focal Hyperhidrosis >
- You Are Not Alone >
- Focal Hyperhidrosis - A Snapshot
- Hyperhidrosis and Quality of Life >
- Gustatory Hyperhidrosis and Facial/Scalp Sweating >
- Compensatory Hyperhidrosis >
- Pros and Cons of Hyperhidrosis Treatments >
- How Severe is Your Sweating Condition
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Children >
- Kids' Corner - Why do I Sweat so Much >
- Excessive Sweating - Affected Regions >
- Bromhidrosis >
- Drug-induced Hyperhidrosis >
- Hyperhidrosis and Homeopathy >
- Recent Clinical Studies
- Success Stories
Introducing DryDerm Gel
- Palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm PP >
- DryDerm Iontophoresis solutions >
- Scalp/Head Hyperhidrosis - DryDerm solution >
- DryDerm HC >
- Gustatory Sweating - DryDerm G >
- Treating Compensatory Sweating
- Inguinal or Groin Sweating
- DryDerm ped
- DryDerm Powders >
- Combination Therapy
- Special Orders
- Introducing DryDerm Gel >
A focal hyperhidrosis blog dedicated to all matters related to excessive sweating.
Because Sweating Matters!
Subscribe to our
Add your email address below and click on the 'Subscribe' button.
We will email you blog updates once a month.
Rate our Sweating Matters Blog
The Focal Hyperhidrosis Learning Center
What Are Your
Wonder how much Your Condition is Interfering with Your Life?
Does Eating make You sweat?
We're all ears!
Make a suggestion.
We read each and everyone of them.
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
* Sweating Matters is a trademark of The Dry Pharmacist.
Copyright © 2012 The Dry Pharmacist